Saturday, July 18, 2009

The real me~~~

I used to be the kind of girl dat so afraid to let it go
to let everybody know who I am
wat I'm capable of...
I used to be shy
not barve and always being bullied by other people
people always take advantage of my silence
scorne me wen they used me

but this time, not anymore!!!
I have a dream
a dream dat absolutely change me to a different person
becoming more brave,
more independent,
more~~~not shy
I am now able to speak out my voice
and sometimes people would listen to me

this is real!!
this is me!!
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
I'm gonna let myself shine
so dat people would noticed me
now, after I found out who I really am
there's no way to turn me back to my old days~~
I liked the new me!!
the new me rocks!!

before, I've always dreamed about a life
dat I'm the shining star
where I got everything dat I ever wanted
>>> good scores
love by everyone
great presenter
even though it seen too far away
for me to reach,
but wat I've gotta do is believe in myself
dat is the only way for me to keep dreamin'

No comments:

Post a Comment