Tuesday, July 28, 2009

no PaiN, No gAiN~~~

well first i just wanna keep it quite
tryin to be cool
relax and don't bother
bout wat people would say bout me
but then i just couldn't stand it anymore
people always complainin
they,
who i believed "frens" always sayin
nanana....lalalala....dadadada
dis and dat!
"dinee, kau nie x hbs2 nk study!"

so wat?!
i'm not dat kind of person
who can remember everything (almost) like everybody else

yeah...
i think i had a "short term memory loss" or something
i just couldn't memorised well like people do
and even though i always doin
a lot of questions....a lot of exercises
but still, i couldn't remember
wat was the question
and even though it was just yesterday
still, my memory just couldn't stand dat info
they just wanted to delete!

i just couldn't stand dat...
i makes me wanna cried
but why should i?
why should i cried over somethin
dat is good for me?
for my future?


then,
i realised, i should not cared bout
wat people would said bout me
or looked at me
i know, i'm not dat pandai...
or pretty,
or good in watever thingy~~~
still....
its me!!
if u wanna be frens wif me,
u should be able to understand dat
and accepted me for who i am
and wat I'm not


and well....
i managed to do dat,
after i did my oath on the other day (last post)
i couldn't care more less wat others would say
i just keep on goin
till i finally meet my dreams...
till i satisfies on wat i had


u know,
last four days ago
i force myself to do wat normal people
can't afford to do
i stay in the library till 4.45
got home and at 6.00 sharp
i was on my way to the study room on level one
crazy huh?!
and i stayed there till 11pm
tired....but satisfied!
same goes on for the next day

hopefully dis keep goin till the end of dis year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment