Thursday, July 9, 2009

my oth!!

i will not....
alwayz go to the movie theater
>>> to watch movie!
>>> CD/DVD/VCD/TV
and etc.
i will....
cut down my time on
playin' games,
anything bout internet
facebookin'~~~blogin'~~~
as well as friendster & YM!!
i would remind myself.....
dat dis is the last chance
to truly show wat u can do
to ur sis and bros
not to forget
pay everythin' dat my parents gave to me
(eventhough cannot be repay)
>>> their sacrifice to me are sooo priceless

i would definitely gave them happiness
which is my success
for becoming a surgeon (someday!!)

i would oth myself....
dat even though i study hard
but didn't achieved wat i've wanted
i will not make my stress to over whelmed me
i would rise above all my problems
and try to score as much as i could

i promised!!!!
...............................................................................

first i tot of doing dis "promise" wif my fren just for the sake of the test which is just around the corner....
but then i tot,
why not till the end of this year?!
is a good thing to do wat?
(>.~)

No comments:

Post a Comment