Saturday, June 27, 2009

just thinkin'....

wat do u think bout doctors?

well....most people would just say,
"they are able to help people"

as for me,
the thing is~~~
being a doctor is much harder than we thought
i remembered,
when i was about 8 or maybe 9
i play "doctor" wif my sis and bros...
usually,
my bros will be my patients..
and my sis is my nurse...
i'm the surgeon...

i even have the tools dat my dad bought me
there were pink colour as well as yellow...
of cos they were children playthings, da!!
those days were the best and>>>>
still fresh and crystal clear in my mind
it was always been my dream to become a doctor....
whenever frens asked me to do my "biodata"
in the "cita2"
i would definitely wrote
"doktor"!!!

hahahaha
along the way through high school,
i seriously doubt dat i am able to reach dat ambition of mine
all bcuz of my academic
i did not performed very well
but however
after i've got my SPM
my heart telling me dat i can do it!!

in short

for me...
being a doctor is a gift from the god
to be able to cure people....
wif proper techniques
a good doctor must also have good relationship wif the patients
doctors actually help the patients
in giving them a second chance in their lives...
to live a normal life
as well as advices them for the sake of their health

in TMD (Team Medical Dragon) dat i recently watched...
one thing dat catches me is
if a patient came for help
as a DOCTOR we should help!!!
don't care bout who he/she is
or whether have money or not
or maybe he/she used to be our enamy
still they are patients!
and it is also a sin
if we didn't try to save them

...............................................................................................
dats wat i think bout doctors
>.~

No comments:

Post a Comment